Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sylvester Stallone will only stop making movies when he can no longer walk.
The 64-year-old Hollywood star - who shot to fame playing the title role in the 'Rocky' franchise - doesn't feel old and insists he is in great shape for his age.
He said: "I still feel good physically and I'm in shape. The day I can't walk is the day I quit movies. Just because society says I'm old doesn't mean I am."
The father-of-five - who has been married three times - admits his career is still important to him, but his family is now a much bigger priority.
Stallone - whose new film 'The Expendables' is out in August - explained to The Sun newspaper: "When 'Rocky' happened, 35 years ago, I had blind ambition. My career was the most important thing in the world. But I had a lot of problems in my personal life early on.
"I'm a different person today. I am totally dedicated to my family and because of that I don't feel like I have as much riding on the success of 'The Expendables' that I had with 'Rocky'. I don't have the ambition I used to have."
Although the 'Rambo' star is happily married now to former model Jennifer Flavin Stallone, he didn't always think he was cut out to be a husband.
He said: "It took me a long time to be convinced that marriage was right for me because I've come from a long line of broken marriages. My parents divorced and I had two broken marriages myself."
tags:rocky movie star Sylvester Stallone's statement,hollywood star Sylvester Stallone will not retire,i will not retire says Sylvester Stallone,Sylvester Stallone will continue his work in acting.
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

0 comments:

Post a Comment